Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






NO~!
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | ? 0 Comments

Back to school, again ! Last week holiday is a "NON ENJOYABLE" holiday ! Because my school got learning ! For year 6 ONLY ! Damn ! I'm so frustrated. I will not remember last week holiday again ! It's just so "BIKIN PANAS!" if you know what I mean. *sigh*

At the time when class had beggin , idk what am I going to do coz its just so boring !!!! ergh ! Monday is Chinese a.k.a the boring subject EVER ! The Mid-Term Exam , I got D on my paper 1 Chinese & E on my paper 2 ! OMG !! I was shock to see my result ! I was so SAD !! BTW , my Malay got extremely GOOD ! Paper 1 - B & Paper 2 - A ! WOW !

I was hoping for my English result. I don't want to get C ! I want A or B. heee. Anyway , wish me luck !!

Labels: