Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Yup, I'll promise will play chess with eu again ! *pinky swear!*
Sunday, May 23, 2010 | ? 0 Comments

On Friday, I accept an apologize from Augustine & Stelly. They did a BAD thing dat Thursday n it makes me extremely MAD !!

They said sorry to me like, for a THOUSAND times !!!! But, I dun mind them, I just, leave them alone, sayin' sorry to me. I really dun care about them dat time. wkakaka.

Went home from school at 4.15 p.m, felt so tired !! *sighing!!* TOOOO~ tired !! Then, my heart said, "Just accept their apologize. God said we must forgive each other!" I started thinking, then I cried. LOL, "poor augustine n stelly, they must be sad !!" i said in my heart.

After dat, I told my story to my cuzzie, he's really an understanding person. After I told him, he used my phone to message stelly. My cuzzie told everything to me, dat is Augustine n Stelly take pity on me !! awh~. And they felt so Sorry for dat thing. I cried a lot !! LOL !!

The next day, I accept their apologize. And my heart doesn't felt heavy at all !! Hallelujah !! haha. And then, I'm thinking, I thought Augustine did not accept my apologize, so I asked him, "Augustine, sorie arh !!" he replied, "yaa, tda bh tuh." then he came foward to me, "jnji kta men chess lgi arh. =]" he said with a smile. "okay !! jnji dlu ! =]" replied him with a smile ! *i made pinky swear to him too!!* he also made pinky swear to me !!! wkakka. Everyone dat saw us pinky swear shout !!! "Uiyooooohh !!!!!!!" LOL !!! sapoh & salao !! hahaha !!

-Augustine, Yup ! I'll promise will play chess with eu again !!-

Labels: