Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Sunday~
Sunday, April 3, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey ya all! Have a blessed Sunday! :) And yea tomorrow gotta go back to school, AGAIN! -,-
All of a sudden I thought about Charice Pempengco a.k.a The Most Talented Girl in the World! Then I listened to her song called "Note to God". OMG I cried 'cause it's touching. Emo xD haha!

Anyway, it's freaking HOT at Keningau. Eh, I've been grilled by the Sun! Grr~ If only Keningau ada beach, I'll be going there for tanning! *Nigga will be represent soon* :D TEHEE.

By the way, I got tons of work that haven't been done yet especially Science and tomorrow have to pass up or else, DEMERIT! STFU, mesti ada demerit oh! bikin panas ja. ergh! I hate it when a school got MERIT and DEMERIT. Just die who made that thing. FTS.

Oh yea and this : For who ever I said them GTFO or STFU or FTS or whatever, seriously you guys sucks. *Not my Pals (girls) but the others (boys)* You guys deserve it. Heeya. Nigga own you guise so soon.

So, I'll be back later. Stay tuned :)

Labels: