Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






BLANK ~ !
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 | ? 0 Comments

WOW ! first time got blank on ENGLISH a.k.a my FAV subject ever ! *sigh* DAMN IT ! today at school got tuition. so,, when ENGLISH time, my FAV teacher "Miss Chong", teach us with 6I student ! OMG ! how noisy are them yet funny ! ahaha. LOL ! 6I got 40 students n us 6M got 32 students so = 72 students ! WALAO ! =]

When Miss Chong was teaching, my cuzen(nadine) n i at the back talked together ! haha. good for us because Miss Chong didn't saw us ! PHEWW ! We're a bad students ! hiahia. Miss Chong : teaching us how to do Paper 2 section B ! LOL. But yeah, section B sometimes can be hard. huhu. Only 6I answered many times. We, 6M, huh, 1 answer also didn't came out from our mouth ! Because we all BLANK ! OMG ! ahaha. 6I ? yeah. they're smart ! 6I=6 Intellect. *For me lah!*

All subject they know ! well, 6I right ? Really good n funny also ! huahua. But, i think 6B english is better than 6I. 6B also know EVERYTHING !! 6I=1st class & 6B=2nd class. HAHA !

Labels: