Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






07042011 ♥ Thursday~
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Yeaaa~ THE MOST HAPPIEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! [I say :D]

Finally, there's someone that could take care of me, love and even when I'm sad. awe, I love him so much! His name is Adli ♥ I love him, oh I do so much. :)

It started when he asked my phone number, eet, I already know that liked me. HAHA, very funny dude. So, I gave him and this is what happened. Still, I LOVE HIM, I DO, I DO LOVE HIM SO MUCH! ♥ I would never ever leave him 'cause I love him so damned much.

My family were in shocked but, who cares? I will never ever changed my religion because of love with him. I will stick with Christian forever till I die. Yep, Jesus Christ knows that! :D Take that for a SHOT! I love Jesus! Yes, I do :)

So for my family, please don't worry. I know what I'm doing.

Bye, love my ohana and him too♥

Labels: