Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






May I say what this called?
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Yea this is me PEEPS! Looks weird that I can do this but uh huh, I 'CAN' do this! AHAHA!

Called babyfreeze :) I need to learn more about this break dance. And further more, not just break dance, there's a lot!

Examples like : Modern dance, Kpop, Popping, Locking and so so much more! Just like my Bro's team, Ex-R-Us. I'm part of their dance group now. I mean, WE are part of their team now. We're juniors of 'EX'. Uh yeaaa babeh xD

We got like maybe 9 members. Hartzlin(Me), Ornella, Flory, Nadine, Rista, Viki, Safiq, Wan and Chan. But this Chan boy got a bit lunatic. Pfffft ;O mulau punya Chan!

We remake our name 'cause the old one got no meaning. GAHAHA. sot -,-" The old one name group was 'Ex-Trimate' and yea, NO MEANINGS. lmao i laughed

We got meet up tomorrow, and super uh huh, we are everything about EX. Uinaaaa mantap laa.

:)

Labels: