Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Updated!
Saturday, April 16, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Uh huh. Updated my blog! *You're so hypnotizing* LOL :D

I love my current blog. *Gee* And also love the gif! Stole it from Tumblr website. TEHEE ♥

It's Saturday and I'm bored. My boyfriend turned out went to scout camp. *:/* And my friends wanna go and celebrate my birthday but got a bit of problems. Pfft :O

OH YEA! Last Thursday : 14th April, was my birthday! Yipee for meeee! HAHA. Hell yea, I had a great time with family and the Ex-R-Us members of course! They all like my siblings. *Uh huh* xD It's fun though. ;)

Meanwhile at school, they celebrated it in a different ways. OH MY GLEE O_O

At school: A lot of my friends wished me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" all that stuff. And the extreme part was when they splashed me in front of many people. *What the heck?!* BAHAHAHA. But yea it's fun! and........... I'm wet like fish. *euw* :P

Been there, done that. Happy 13th Birthday to ME!

Bye folks! ♥

Labels: