Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Ola November!
Thursday, November 1, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

no the 'adventuring post' haven't finish yet...still in process.
eh hellooooooooooooo!
i wan tu tok tu sambo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0deee hu is in da nigga dipatehmen..
Lol sorry my bad. I'm just too addicted with the 'Prank call' vids. 
SHIT IT WAS SO DAMN FUNNEHHHH LOIKE SERIOUSLY PEOPLE YOU GUISE SHOULD SEE IT!

****

So yeah I did went to school today.
It was MAGNIFIQUE!
Spent the entire day with Dine, Lala, Sinta, Joy, Wanda, Meiqi, Ming-2, Wei-2, Rista and Sitti. 
I love them all, I do.
We do nothing, but played 'The Voice audition (Ken Hwa version)', some childhood games such as 'xi gua niu nai fo lo mi', omega etc. 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Man today was the best day of my 14 year old life!
Love it, dough.
All we do were escaping, escaping and escaping. If a teacher told us to do something, we moved to another class, pretending nothing had happened. 
fuck yeah, bitch. 

Tomorrow is the last day of school for 2012 session.
I'M JUST LIKE WANT TO REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT TIME FLIES TOO FAST. 
LIKE, REALLY!
For God sake what to do aye? Cuhs that's the way it has to be.
Gonna miss my 14 year-old-life :(
I'm going to be 15 next year, and that means PMR is coming through.
hmmmmppphhhhh....
I'm just......stressed out.....man.....
And yep, I failed this last semester.
That means I'll be moving to my old class again! 
I JUST WANT TO BANG MYSELF FOR NOT STUDYING THIS ENTIRE YEAR. 
Tiada guna kalau sekarang baru mau menyesal, angel.
It's just too freaking late.

Okay, I think it's enough cuhs I'm out of words!
Goodnight peeps! Have a good night sleep :)

OH, BEFORE I PRESS THE BUTTON PUBLISH...
I just want to say that:

Sorry for what have I done last night. I was waiting for you and also tried to call you but you didn't picked up so I assume you were already fell asleep. Not saying that it's your fault, NO. It's not. I'm sorry, just sorry. I called several times just now but you didn't answered, again, and it's kinda a broken hearted thing for me. Why? I hope you saw this post. I love you.

Shallom.
-BB(;