Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Happy Eid Mubarak :)
Sunday, August 19, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Ola senor y senorita!
Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone especially the Muslims.
May your Eid this year will be more fun and meaningful than the past years. 
Love from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: Hartzlin :3

Hehehe. Well, I didn't went to any house today.
Cuhs someone didn't told me that he's going to an open house.
Tiapa kau bang.
So, for the entire day, all I did was sleeping. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping silently in the afternoon while my eldest brother went to an open house without me! Oh and my second bro too, hihi.
Like seriously, I mean, how could you?!!
HOW COULD YOU FORGOT US BOTH?!!!!
I'm MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
Hah, lol nah kidding. I love you bro.

Ngeh, it's 6:32pm. Masi lagi terang ni di luar.
It's not like 6, it's like 5 or something.
Hmm, doesn't seem to be like this last year.
Oh well, I'm not a meteorologist, or whatever related with the universe earth.....kinda...
K WHAT AM I TALKING....

Chilling at my room with chrysanthemum drink. 
I know it's hard to spell and pronounce right?
You know, while I was typing that 'word', I looked back to check whether I spell it right or not.
Yes, I'm going to make sure that I spell it right, not wrong but right, I mean correct.
Spelling bee spelling bee spelling bee.....
Hah, still remember 3 years ago. Back then I'm still a primary student.
Me, Nella, Darren and Matthew were picked to represent our school(Yuk Yin) for the 'Spelling Bee' competition at Sk Pekan.
I got lots of memorable memories with the 3 of them. I still remember when we tried to search hard words and picked one of us to spell it. Yea it was kinda fun, we learned to spell it right. 
Not trying to be an arrogant person but once you joined spelling bee, you'll never be tired of spelling instead, you'll love it.
yes i love spelling, so what......
And your spelling speed increase, jyeahh.
's-u-p-e-r-c-a-l-i-f-r-a-g-i-l-i-s-t-i-c-e-x-p-i-a-l-i-d-o-c-i-o-u-s: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!'
HAHAHAHAHA im su pah fa ni.

Alright, it's almost 7.
Yes yes yes I haven't take my shower, yet...
But still I smell good. Yeah of course, cuhs I didn't went under the sun this afternoon. There's no wondering why I still smell very good cuhs I do, every time. *perasan*
Puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angel -.-

Okay, I guess we're ending here. 
huhuhuhuhuxxx.....
LOL.
So yeah, till then guys. Hm I don't know when.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Once again, Happy Eid Mubarak everyone! Love, meeeee :3
-BB(;