Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






New? Wonderful.
Saturday, August 18, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Well hello there followers, as well as the visitors.
OLA!
I don't know why I love to say the word 'ola'. 
Ugh he infected me to say that.
Wondering, who is HE, aye?
It's Brovell Brocyleo.
My lunatic. Hm, I mean boyfriend. 
hehehehehehehehe :3

Oh yea, do you like my new feminine kinda girlish blog?
It's been years I didn't update my precious blog.
Hmm, I don't know. I'm getting girly, hmm. I don't know how to stop to 'girlinity' inside me.
Gosh, someone just please help me.
I STARTED TO LIKE PINK.
Pfffft lol that's a joke.
Anyway, I started to love the colour RED.
I don't know what happened to me lately.
I like/love something in an unexpected way.
You get me right?
I suddenly love the colour red, listening to jazz/indie such as Zee Avi's songs, weirdness level: increases, more hyper than ever etc.
k.

Okay, today is the last day of fasting.
Seems that I can't see the 'anak bulan' or cresent.
Gr, as all I know is that tomorrow is RAYA!!
Just now my friends called and asked me to go to their open house.
So I asked, "when?"
Answers: Tomorrow and Raya day-2.
Dear tummy, let's role.

Ba, apa cer?
Hmm, I kinda love my life situation right now. 
Well, there's a certain part I don't really like though, too.
The 'don't really like' situation is kinda family thing.
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh....
And the 'kinda love' situation are about my friends and him.
Never felt like this,
I KNOW I SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT WHEN I TYPE LIKE THAT.
yes, please don't judge me. cuhs i know, you, out there gorgeous ladies, too will have this kind of feeling sooner. like they say:

'KEEP CALM 
AND
STAY POSITIVE'

Yup, loving that phrase.

aights, i think we came down to an end.
hahahahahaha.
K, we'll continue later.
Or the best, tomorrow I guess?
Woooooooooooooo rhymes, me likey. 
z lol okay. Goodbye and goodnight :)

-BB(;