Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Awesome month ever! ♥
Saturday, April 14, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

"Happy birthday to you, 
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Angel, 
Happy birthday to you......
Make a wish! Blow out the candle now!
*HAHAHAH*"

^ Above there was the incident that occurred last night. 
So touching..... *sob sob*
I love them all, who made my advanced birthday party went Aasdfghjkl@#$%^&*()!
Thanks to my big bro, Boy who really made the party happening.
He was like, "THEY SAY THAT TEENAGER SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!"
Awesome aye? I know.
He's the most epic brother that I had. Like seriously, everything epic is from him. No one else.
I repeat, NO ONE ELSE, but HIM.
Okay that's too scary lmfao.

Didn't captured a lot of pictures last night. I think it's only two pictures. 
*sigh*
Full memory, well, I think other people captured a picture of me.
YEAY!
I'll upload it later. My butt is too heavy to take out the memory card of the DSLR from the bag in my bros room and I'm here in the study room and yes I don't want to walk away from this room and please wait for the picture people yeah thank you.

I want to thank for the monkeys: Ding, Boy, Jep, Aaron, Dylon, Hensley and Tek.
Thank you very very very the much for making my 14th birthday into an awesome yet epic advanced party. Oh em gee I love you guys! Hahahah so Indian :p

To be continue later, at night.

Labels: ,