Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






You keep, I keep.
Saturday, August 25, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

*okay this was supposed to be posted on last thursday. but......ugh wtf just read -.-*

Good morning bloggerians!
woke up at 10 just now.
and directly sent him a morning text, and some....hehehe..
You know what, I wanna tell ya'll that last night was the best night ever.
NOT TRYING TO BE A DISGUSTING OR ICKY WHATEVER PERSON, BUT TRULY, I WANT TO CONFESS THAT LAST NIGHT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER. 

"Now I know, I've realized that you really loved me for who I am and not looking at my bad sides. You accept me for me, no anything else. You know, for me you're a different kind of person, also, if I have bad feelings, problems or something, you make me calm. You're my calmness, that's why I like you. I never said like this to a girl but I really want to be with you forever. I want to marry you, be my wife so that I can treat you, take care of you, kiss you on the forehead and then make you a breakfast in bed every morning. Not forgetting that I want to have kids with you too, hehehehehe. Hm angel, I'm so stupid that I said nonsense to you, made you heartbroken and feeling sad. So stupid that I didn't realized your love for me are so special and big, earlier. Yes, this 2nd chance, I want to be me, not being someone else or faking, I want to be me, try to reply your text faster, be there for you 24/7 and most important, appreciate our moments together. THAT'S WHAT I WANT."

YES I CRIED. BUT I DIDN'T MADE IT SOUND REALLY SIGNIFICANT CUHS I DON'T WANT HIM TO HEAR ME CRYING LIKE DOUCHE. UGH. I CRIED CUHS IT WAS TOUCHING. GRR :3

Okay, jiwang di pagi almost tengahari.
oh yea, going to practice at 12 later!
But I guess the members in the same crew with me doesn't care about me at all. 
All of them are only thinking about themselves. Not telling me what songs should we dance, what's the new step, what's this what's that. 
Ugh what am I a rock or air?
WHAT IS AIR?
Air is fart and fart is woman and woman is kitchen and kitchen is chicken and chicken is salmon and salmon is tasty and tasty is tummy and tummy is butt and butt is fart and fart is air.
omg wtf is air

Lol k I think this is it.
I have to go and get ready for practice. *9 minutes left*
OKAY BYE! Salam 5 Syawal.

-BB(;