Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Good Friday
Saturday, April 23, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

It's Good Friday everybody! Happy Good Friday for all the Christians! Today, we respect for what Jesus had done to us, he sacrifice his life just to forgive our sins. I cried that time at church after I kissed the cross. :( I love you Jesus Christ ♥

And yea, it's the last day of fasting meat! YEA! Finally after all this month, I can eat pork everyday! Miahahaha xD

So yea, today is an awesome Good Friday.

I love Jesus Christ 'cause he's my life, my friend, my father and my GOD.

I love you God, Jesus Christ. I do♥

:)

Labels: