Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Different Summers.
Friday, July 1, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

"Will we remember different summers? It's like tossin' your heart to see where we land." - Demi Lovato. 

Hello :)

I don't know, the only main thing he know is keep on angry. Like, I'm not exist to him any more. That's really hurtful. I know aye girls? Who doesn't. Well, probably no feelings of love kind of girl. And this one thing, my true best friend back stabbed me. Oh My Christ. What's wrong with this world? I don't know when she started to back stabbed me but my other best friend was asking her like: "cantik oh kan c angel. aiyaa." And she was like: "yeii manada. suda la bruk, bjrwat lagi. ishh." And my other bff was like: "eeee bungul ba kw nhe." And she just laugh. 

Let me give her a name, em, NINJA-STABBER-GIRL. And this another day that I don't even know when, the same person ask this ninja-stabber-girl. She told my other best friend like: "eeee buruk oh c angel. prasan btul cantik. suda la bjrwat, gumuk lagi. ishh, geli sa oh."

Ouch girl, sakit ba tu. No worries la. I'm fine with it. Sa mmg gumuk, bkn mcm kw, kurus trus cantik lagi. Sa gumuk, bjrwat, bruk lagi. Nah, kw mmg mnang la klw sma sa. Tda pa, Tuhan yg tw smua apa akn tjadi pada masa akn dtg.

Bye.

Labels: