Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Ngehehe ;3
Monday, June 27, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

I don't why and how, my love with you become bigger and stronger. And I just know, that you'll be mine forever, and ever and ever. Lasting forever. Amen.

Ugh, I didn't eat anything in one day. My stomach is screaming like hell but I only drink water and milk. That's all. I'm not saying that I'm diet or somethin' else, I just, don't have any mood. I wanna eat so badly but I just can't. And I don't know what's the prob is. *Sigh* :O

What's wrong with me? Oh yea. About just now, we're texting actually until now. He was like: "heyyyy? line kili.." and I was like: "aaaa? npa?" and then he was like: "sot tu line, bakar tu pncwng celcom bsuk." Ohh, sandi oh him xD

Tringggggg~!! *Sound of the bell ringing* *Enters the exam room and knocked the door* "Good afternoon, Sir :)" "Good afternoon. Please sit :D" My conversation with the examiner that afternoon when my turn to be examine. Haha, please enjoy this next conversation.

Sir: "Would you like to start on your pieces first or the scales?" Me: "I would like to start the scales first please, Sir." Sir: "All right then. Before that, you can speak British aye?" Me: "Yes, Sir. I do and I speak in British, really." Sir: "That's nice. You watch Narnia?" Me: "Oh, I do watch that Sir. I like the Movie." Sir: "Great, how about Harry Potter?" Me: "Oh, Sir, I really love that Movie. And I did watch the Deathly Hallows part 1. Hee :)" Sir: "Oh really? Me too! That Movie is really fascinating!" Me: "I know right, Sir." Sir: "*Giggles* :D Okay let us start, shall we?" Me: "Yes, Sir."

LOL all of a sudden the examiner asked me like that. Haha. xD Aren't you shock if a Britain person ask you like that in a surprise way? I know I do 'cause I've been like that today. Lmfao Everyday I'm Shufflin'. Gahaha.

kays,nightpottersmarslovejesusfamilyhimfriendandall <3

Labels: ,