Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






:')
Sunday, June 19, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Today is Father's Day. Currently listening to Bruno Mars song: Never say you can't. Yea, I'm daddy's girl f.y.i. Hmm, I love my dad. I hope he'll be better soon. 

"I wouldn't be where I am, if my father didn't tell me to never say I can't. He'd carry me, and never let me fall, and the only thing he asked right before he passed was to NEVER SAY YOU CAN'T." My fav part of the song. Listening to that song, reminds me of you, dad. Get well soon. Remember that I always love you.

Emotional time. hehe. Sorry guys, I'm an emotional person. :') Yea still, I'll pray forever till my dad's fully recovered. 

If one day he left, I will always remember his words to me such like this words: 

"NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN FAITH. GOD IS THERE WITH US, GOD IS THERE TO GUIDE US THE RIGHT WAY, GOD IS ALWAYS THERE IN A SILENT CONVERSATION, DON'T STOP BELIEVING IN HIM. CATCH YOUR DREAMS TILL YOU GET AND SAVE IN YOUR POCKET FOREVER. YOU'LL BE SUCCESS. I'LL PRAY EVERY NIGHT, ONE OF YOU FOUR. AMEN."


Don't worry dad, I'll never forget your words. Love you <3

Labels: