Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






I guessed that's a big WOW ;)
Monday, June 20, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

LOL. Hey me Potters and Mars! :)

Just woke up from evening sleep, yea, wicked swag aye? Haha, I know and it's already 7:18 pm. I didn't combed my hair, my hair looks like a hobbo, I'm about to pee, but still in front of lappy. I'm so extraordinary. Yea nigga, I got swag bruh.

WOW? What are we talking here? Uh huh, this is: Keningau maju suda oh! BAHAHAH! That's a big wow kay? K. tehee. 

There's a lot of Keningau part. One of my fav is Bundle. OMGLOLTFTYF xD That's heaven man. It's like tumblr, full of wonderfulsuperbeautifulcutechixywowing clothes, bags, shoes and lots! Don't believe me? Go and see it for yourself. You'll explode. I promise. Into pieces.

C-A-N-D-Y : I want candy! CS/Cody Simpson's song. Really cute. Oh my gee. :D

okaybyeiwantogotozetoiletforshowerr :)

<3

Labels: