Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Exam time!
Monday, June 27, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Freakin' nervous man! Oh gosh. 

Hi me Potters and Mars!

Didn't went to school today 'cause I'm going to Tenom for Piano exam. *Shakin' like hell* God, help me calm during the exam. Hope I don't slip off. LOL

Texting with him. He's going to school and I'm going to Tenom. Ugh. But luckily he "sempat" support me. Haha. iheartyoumedear <3

Well, gtg. I have to get ready. God bless me, I hope I pass with distinction! Amen!

Labels: