Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






The most tired day everrrrr ;O
Saturday, July 2, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

OMG. I'm so freakin' damn tired! Ugh! 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii *tired way* 

Today is the "1 Murid, 1 Sukan, 1 Malaysia" event for elementary and high school students, University and college students, teachers, staffs in schools, lectures and principals. And at the same time, the whole Malaysians students, teachers, staffs, lectures and principles run together. It will record to Malaysian Book of Records. Oh yea, my name will be inside there! Hahaha. 

It was fun and I really satisfied with it but really I'm so tired that I want to sleep like a boar. Uh, yeaaaaaaa. After finishing to write this blog, I'll sleep until tomorrow morning. No one, and by no one, NOBODY can interrupt me while I'm sleeping. I'm a big boar, that's why.

Tomorrow's gonna go to church. Hee :) yeah. And I have Charismatic class which is in start at 7:30 a.m. I have to wake early. Um. Okay whatever.

Oh I really miss him! Hopefully I can meet him tomorrow. Ngehehehe xD 

KBYE!

Labels: ,