Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






My I art work I guess?
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Good Afternoon and Hello!

Gonna show my latest photography. Eh really guise I do suck in photography but I'm just showing my talent to ya'll. If you don't like, please, GTFO. If yea, thank you ilysdfm! :D HAHA.

Nah, here it is.

I used my dad's Sony DSLR cam. What da ya think? Ugly? Uh, absolutely yea. Suckish man. LOL. Actually, I snapped this maybe last month? In the 2 weeks holiday. Yea somethin' like that. Got Sony DSLR, I want my dad to buy Polaroid, Nikon DSLR, Canon DSLR or Lomo. I hope he buy one of it. If so I kill myself in happy way. AHH! Heaven!


That'll be collections. "CAM'S COLLECTIONS" wow.


Kay bye. Gtg have to take shower. :)



Labels: