Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Desperate too much.
Monday, July 11, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Helloooooooooooooooooooo:)

This is just a quick update for my blog. Too long didn't update it. How am I? Oh I'm very fine, super really fine. I think I'm getting a bit lunatic, don't you think? No? Okay good. LOL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Harry Potter's gonna end! No more fascinating movies. Ugh boooooo to other movies. Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows Part II: It's in cinemas this 15 July a.k.a Friday(Rebecca Black and Katy Perry's day rule). I watched the trailer and I was like: WOAHHHHH man this is rad cool nigga, an epic conclusion. I know, that movie are so epic and dopely awesome. I hope Lord Voldemort dies in that battle with Harry 'cause he's the one who killed Harry's parent. Poor Harry. Go Harry, Go Harry! Kill Lord Voldemort. Big fan of Daniel Radcliffe a.k.a Harry Potter.

Last Thursday was 0807, I'm all alone in study room watching Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows Part II Premiere Highlights in Youtube from London. *Full detail huh?* At first I was like: omg it's Molly Weasley! AHH! It's Ginny! Oh my gee it's the Weasley twins! Fred and George! Haaaa! It's Ron! Oohh there's Hermoine coming! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! It's Harry!

^ That's how I expressed during that 11 p.m on Thursday night.

Okay guise, gtg. Gotta have my dinner. Bye! 

:)

Labels: