Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Three cheers for the 2012 year.
Saturday, March 3, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Dear 2012, please be nice and HELLO MARCH!


HELLO PEOPLE IN EARTH FOR LIVING!
Man, long time didn't update my blog. 
Sorry bloggy :(
I was super busy with school. Actually, last week was the scout camp. Last three weeks has been cancelled. So, last Friday was the camp! 

HAHAHAHA oh my gosh how are you my followers? 
I got lots lots lots lots lots and TONS of story to tell, I mean to write. 
Whatever.
Alright. So yeah, I'm super super super duper busy with school activities.
The reason why I joined school activities this year 'cause I want to make my co-curriculum marks higher than last year. I wanna make it all A.
You jelly? Buy some.

Okay, so I joined the debate competition as I wrote on my last post
Last Monday was the last practice.
We discussed about the first motion and oh my freaking doughnut, my brain exploded.
They were discussing it and I was like:
I got no idea what were they talking of.
Teacher Vivi said it's okay. This is debate. We have to think quickly to find the main points to let the other schools break down.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Okay here's the confession.
I'm addicted to troll comics, the meme's faces. All of it.
Plus, Sabah got Sabahan Troll page now on Facebook. Go go go! Go and like the page!
Oh my gawsh Sabahan rule!

Okay, back to the topic.
Busy busy busy, no time to relax. 
Everyday is a busy day for me.
Monday busy, Tuesday busy, Wednesday busy, Thursday busy, Friday busy, Saturday busy, Sunday busy.
But still I can go to church. You think I'm a lazy butt who doesn't want to meet God and pray for Him? 
You skank.
You scared? Be scared, skank.
Hahahaha. I don't know what the heck am I writing right now. 


Okay,so the next day is 28/02/2012 a.k.a Tuesday.
the day had come....
I was shaking real hard 'cause I'm freaking nervous. Well, who wouldn't?
I tried to avoid the nervous in me, and it worked out. I smiled and looked confident to the competitors. HIHI :D
The competition was held in SMK Bingkor.
First round: we were debating with SMK Apin-Apin 
Second round: we were debating with SMK Bingkor
Final round: we were debating with SM Sfx
Oh my gosh sfx were tough, I mean they're powerful.
But thank God, we won and Clara got the Best Speaker in debating. 
Well, she is :)
And yes, we're satisfied with the result. So, the practice really paid us off. Phew.


Another story that I have to tell...
So on 18/02/2012 got a special event. You know what event was on that day right?
Only some of you know.
It was the "Pencarian Juara-Juara Belia" something like that. The organizer was the Puteri UMNO. 
There were Skate, Dance competition and the other one I don't know what's it called. It's more like sukaneka. 
Exbop. We are everything about 'EX'.
Ha, see that? That gerenget face of mine? I was tired after dancing. The weather was hot on that Saturday afternoon. But still it's fun.
*hancur ba makeup saya oh my gosh asdyjcvbipkl;vytfvbn*
Sweating that time, and stinky. Hahah nah still fresh as a lavender. lol.
Jane did the makeup, shorts from Venny and big thanks to Blank for the shirt design!


[for more picture, check out in FACEBOOK. thanks.]


I have to say that, I'm really proud to be SM Ken Hwa's student. 
You wanna know why?
WE, won the basketball competition, handball, public speaking and also debate. Not to say that we Ken Hwa's student are all arrogant. NO.
We're proud, and mostly, our Principle will be proud as much as we, her students feel proud like.
So please, don't underestimate us. Thanks. *peace*


Okay, that's enough. I have to ready 'cause I'm going to my piano class at 2. Yeah, bye people.


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first - Mark Twain 


God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: , , , ,