Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






My life must go on.
Saturday, March 3, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Good evening citizens of Townsville.
POWERPUFF GIRL UNITE!
lol okay.

Another nonsense post for 3rd of March.
Here, tonight, I wanna say that, I give up.
I gave up liking you for 1 and a half year. It hurts me a lot. You gave me signs, you gave me hopes like seriously, that's too much hope already. 
Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag, drifting through the winds, wanting to start again?
Yes, I did, many times.
Your happiness isn't helping, at all.

And this one girl, who likes you, told her friend that she likes you, and you like her too. 
*wow, punya cepat kau suka kalau perempuan yang bebeh*
I know I'm not that pretty like her, smart and funny like her.
But please don't ever treat me like this.
You know what is heartbroken? 
Heartbroken means suffering from or exhibiting overwhelming sorrow, grief or disappointment. 
Now, did you get it?
Do you want to be run over a car?
I'm sure you don't wanna.
*unusual smile*

Uh forget about you.
I still remember that you talked to me yesterday but I didn't answer anything of your non-important questions. 
I just looked at you, and smile, like a hyena. 
Yes, smile is the greatest revenge.
But NO, I'm not going to do something bad on you.
I'm a good girl.
Good girl who is a bad girl that never been caught.
Agree? Yeah.

Mind your business dude.
You're too obnoxious. 
I just can't resist watching your face from distance when the tokek man called me 'entei!'
Then the dimples came out.
Ugh quit it angel. You're over-reacting. 
FML, it sucks, fer realz.
Never mind I'll find, someone like you. I wish nothing but the best, for you too.

i'm such an emo tonight. very euw.

So, yeah. That's it. I have to write a letter for my charismatic teacher 'cause I didn't attend the class for 3 times.
I hope I'm not lazy to write it. 
I have to sleep early and wake early.
Oh wait, no.
I have sleep late so I can wake up earlier than 6. 
HAHAHAHA awesome!
That is I, Hartzlin Vanzvanessa Julean Edris.
LOL too long.

Ninja out!

God Bless, xo,Angel(;