Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Wasted (Part II)
Friday, March 30, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

OMG MY BLOG, SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME, AGAIN :(
I SUCK, FOR REAL.
I'm too busy with school, until I forgot about my precious blog.
Soooooooooooooooooo jahat de.

Oh well.
Hello bloggy, followers and whoever is visiting my blog.
Sorry for not updating my blog, I'm just too busy with school-life. 
Like seriously, I don't have a time to relax. Oh facebook? It's like, only 2 until 3 hours I online. Then off.
Except for holidays. Yeah.
Next week Wednesday is 'Ching Ming Jie'. It's for the Chinese people. Er, kasi bersih kuburan. hehe.
And on Friday it's Good Friday.
So this week is the last week of fasting. After all this time. God, sorry for what bad things that I had done to you and others. I'm imperfect, easy to fall in sins. Bless me, Lord.

Let's talk about March, shall we?

On the 12th of March, it's the 1st test holiday. Nothing to do at home, just another boring first day of holiday. Lala called me and told me there's a 'Life In The Spirit Seminar for Teens' at Church. Took a shower, and at 2. Off to Church with mommy, bringing 2 put of rice. Wait for Lala and Wanda, I met Kellyn and Dymphna. We 5 stay strong together that time on Seminar. We know more about God, we wanna get near with Him, because he's the God and no other God that should be praised, instead of Him, Lord, Jesus Christ.
I'm so happy 'cause I have the chance to go to that Seminar and I didn't waste my holiday, staying at home, watching tv and gain fats. But I went to Seminar, that changed my life. That cured my inner-wound, and outpouring of holy spirit. That two were my favourite part in throughout the Seminar.
I'm happy that God, written my name on his palm. I'm the chosen one, and I'm happy that you've picked me, Lord. Hallelujah to the Lord. The Seminar was held on 3 days, and yes, it was spontaneously HOLY-FUN! Hallelujah :)


Last Friday a.k.a 23rd of March, our school has held a Prime Camp or in Malay 'Kem Perdana'. I didn't expected that I will became the platoon leader of Scout. Another great experience I earn. As a leader, I must have the responsibility in me, take care and tolerance with my members. On Saturday night was the 'Night Culture'. You know what we Scout 06 performed? Dikir Barat okay? HAHAHAH :D Wow, we are awesome that time. I will not forget that moment, moment in time. Gosh!
Last day was the sukaneka and after that, we got a 'Yell revenge'. <-- lmfao for that. Lastly, it's the result time. We won a lot of award. Yeah, we got in 1st place on 'Night Culture performance'. The most happiest award I got was the "Best female participant". AAAAAAAAHHHH! I'm screaming inside! Wicked awesome, best momentos eva :)


Hah, that was fun right?
I know! But time wont turn back, so, it's just a memory. Awesome memory ever, never ever ever will forget that camp. Fyi, it was my first time to join Prime camp. lqtm. -.-
I don't give a damn buddy, asalkan saya ada pergi.
Such Malay, and that's a good call for me.




Scout 06 forever dude.


I never wanna change other units, always and forever scout.
You heard me people? Want me to repeat?
"I NEVER WANNA CHANGE OTHER UNITS, ALWAYS AND FOREVER SCOUT".
Is it enough? 
Yes?
Good. I like that.


***


okay that's it.
Funfair tomorrow with Nella, Nadine, Jacinta and ze other girlfriendsssss ♥ 
Gonna zumba eh zumba lo ah with them.
HAHAHA.


Chiao people :)


God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: , ,