Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






1st test, oh well.
Sunday, March 4, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Good ze evening les gens.
I have an awesome Sunday!
All thanks to God, my family and best friends.
you guys are great! love you guys ♥

Fyi people, I'm on my way to learn another language.
And that is French.
French is the language of love.
Don't you just agree?
I fell in love with French language.
Okay enough. Anyway, my house is almost cracked up.
I MEAN, THE ADULTS ARE PARTYING. OH MY GOSH. ADULTS RULE TONIGHT O_O
I can't even hear my own voice. I sing alone, well, still the same. I can't hear a single word that came out from my mouth just now.
My house is a pub for only tonight.
Dafug? -.-

Er, so, Wednesday is the 1st test.
I haven't study especially maths and history. I don't understand a thing what my maths and history teacher taught in class.
It's like they're talking nonsense.
Oh man how am I going to pass those two subjects? Ugh.
I hope I pass. I'll study smart and hard. lol. Amen.
*last minute study....... #DahBiasa.....*
HAHAHAHAHAHA for me!

Okay, I got nothing to do now. 
Kena paksa minum El Diablo oh tadi. Damn.
Well, I'm gonna be 'tendeyutung' tomorrow, or 'lowong'. lmfao
Only a sip, and I'm already feeling dizzy. Ohhhhhhhhhhh ><"
Thank God tomorrow got no Science class. If there is, I'll be dead 'cause I haven't done Teacher Nurul's work. 
But she's an angel to us all.

Alright, stop writing. I'm off to study maths and history. 
I'm gonna put all of my guts down on that two horrible subjects, and my ass TOO.

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think. - Ralph Waldo Emerson 

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: , , ,