Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Holy Saturday (23042011)
Sunday, April 24, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Didn't made the time to write this about yesterday :)

-Afternoon 04:34 p.m-

It's time! The night before Easter Day! Yipeee! I'm super excited about this.

Just woke up from afternoon sleep.

Okay stay tuned. I'll be gone for many hours. I have to be ready for this big night! :D It's Holy Saturday a.k.a Candle Night. Uiyooo xD Hahaha. Bye, I have to go and take a bath! Dedaa~

-Midnight 12:23 a.m-

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I'm tired, sleepy and got feet cramp! We were standing all the time, until Mass was ended. Gosh but yea, I met God and prayed for him and all of he's followers including my family and I.

And my friend Flory, she's already Baptist, Communion and Charisma! 3 in 1! I hate her! lmao X) Her baptist name is awesome : Shawnee Obrie ♥ Prettay eh?

Okay peeps! I'm gonna land to my bed and head of for a good night sleep and tomorrow is Easter Day! Yeaaaaaa~

Aights! Bye and Good night :)

Labels: