Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Awkwardly Happy (:
Thursday, June 16, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

I'm so, so, so HAPPY! Expertly happy I guess? yea. tehee.

Okay, really, being with him is really great. He'll be mine forever and ever. Amen. Oh God, hear my prayers. Let him be mine. He's just too sweet for me.

So anyway, tomorrow is Friday. Prepare people 'cause Rebecca Black are gonna rue tomorrow. Bring your umbrella along. Maybe it'll rain. LOL. :D

"Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal."

I say, what kind of lyric is that? Rhymes? Not really. Oh my, I laughed dude, real hard. My kidney's hurt. Ouch, lmfao. This is funny. Yea, from the past days, I heard Rebecca Black hoped that she'll win the Music Awards 2011. I'm like, whuuuut? O_o

Is it possible? You guys, think about it. I'll be laughing like a deadly hallow if she win. Another LMFAO for her. Hilarious.

KBYENIGHTLOVEYOUALL :)

Labels: