Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Easter Day!
Monday, April 25, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hallelujah! It's Easter Day yaw Christian buds.

Today is a great day for Christians. Who wouldn't appreciate this day aight'? That would be an idiot Christian if they didn't appreciate this Easter Day.

My cousin came here today. I'm super happy that I met them! Yipee~ After Mass, well, as usual, go MAKAN! Hahahaha xD

-At home-

Gwen(cousin) and I were like *QWERTY56&!$F?c>KhERG)&RG^#@zZXCVBN* together in my room. lmao :P We talked a lot of things like clothes, shoes, bags, artist, JB!, boys.... err, IDK! there's a LOT! :D We're the cool cousin.

After those cool talk, we went to a special place where they called 'TANGKI'. ><" yea, my house got a very special 'tangki'. It got a place to sit, or maybe you may picnic there. Bahaha!

We talk a lot of trash a.k.a talking trashy or shitty. xD We're so BAD.

Yea, then my boyfie called. Tehee, happy bout it. We talked a lot, he talked with Gwen a lot and this one thing I didn't satisfied was he told Gwen to punch my belly, pinch my face and told me to go to sleep. eeee I'm gonna kill him. X)

It's Midnight, Gwen already went back to Tambunan, boyfie already sleep away by dreams. Left me, alone, and still in the eyes with Blogger.

Okay, It's 00:03. Bye and Goodnight.

:)

Labels: