Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






It's June ♥
Friday, June 3, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Well, Hi! Freaking damn long didn't update my bloggie. Pffft ;O

Oh yea, and it's already June. I'm like: WHUT? O.O Too fast bruh. Can't hold it. All this entire 5 months and 2 days I wasted my life and time for an unimportant things to do. Duh, my education may sucks I think. Uh, never mind.

I still have my feet, and still can run. Run away and faster to catch my beautiful dreams in coming Future. Talking about future, I'm old like hell.

Eh, my British accent came out. I'd just watched Harry Potter and the Death Hallows (Part1).

OMG that was wonderful! I love it! It entertained me so much! Poor Dobby he died. Uh huh, I cried. Pity him. ;(

After watching that, off to room and on my little bloggie. Yipee. So yea, I can't stop my British accent till now. Whenever I'm writing, I read, and I read in British. I don't know why but, I'm so weird. Gosh.

p/s: To Ornella and Nadine, wait and see. I'll upload it in the morning. They all run out late. So I have to wait. And tomorrow you'll mislaid. Rhymes? NO. Kidding man.

Night Potters :)

Labels: