Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






One word, "Ew"
Monday, June 6, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Okay, ew. I hate you. get out from my life, you suckish dude. I don't need you any more.

I never thought that you do like that. Uh, you suck man. Real suck. Really disappointed with your attitude and carrier of lacking.

Don't you have a heart? No, I guess you don't.

I suppose I should marry an ugly alien rather than you. No good human. Oh wait, or maybe I should marry a dude that has a good attitude than you.

Here goes my language. LOL.

Ieh! Uak adait kato hak? Uam kop suomaf ajas hak? Sugab igal is neila adapirad uak, kalip! Sigub kadit anug! Igrep itam aal! Udub! nawak masa kalip. adait kato luteb! Retaks adait anug! Aalb aal! Hadus aal matih, kidnip igal! BOOOOO!

I know you can't read my awesome language. Yeah, I'm Awesome.

Labels: