Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Don't underestimate the things I will do
Monday, June 6, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

"The scars of your love remind me of us, they keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling."

Above there, is my favourite slogan in Adele song called "Rolling in the Deep".

Wow I love her voice. But I love more if Maddi sang it. Love the way she sang that song :) And yea, her voice are epic! Truly awesome! OMG ;O

Oh yea, school's back in 7 more days. *whut thu heck* Nooooooooooooooo this is bad. Darn it, another day to wake in 5 am. Gee, I wish I was homeschool.

I think I'm gonna scold by many teachers especially English teacher if back to school already. Maybe I failed? Maybe I passed? Or maybe both? Huh, I hope I passed. Amen.

Yea, this holidays are boring yet fun? I guess. Haha. And super great! No more "Oh please upload a new picture I miss you" and and "Can I call you I miss you like hell oh lovely" LOL fvck man. He die hard I think. I'm tired of your pleased, you controlled me like using a remote controller. Dude, give me back my precious life, Idiot.

Well it's totally over. I wanna enjoy my awesome life. No more controlling.

Labels: