Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Broken? It's okay.
Sunday, June 12, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Um, Hi.

Ah, really got no mood today. Like he didn't even know that I exist. Why? What's wrong now?

Sitting here, alone, hearing sad songs, while everybody's are happy watching AF Final. Hm, I do got no mood. Bad, bad and sad, sad mood. *sigh*

And one thing, school's back. Great. Yeay. Hmm :|

I don't know what to say again. No idea, no fresh idea. If I'm in a terrible mood, I'll be crying right now, but I just hide it 'cause I don't want my family worry about me. It'll be more complicated if they know that I'm in a terrible mood.

Wow, who will win AF? Lena or Hazama? Uh, I don't know kay? Don't ask again kid. If you ask more, my target is your mouth.

Em, K.

KBYENIGHTLOVEYOUALLIMBAD :(

Labels: