Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






It's Friday, Friday -,-
Friday, June 17, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Rebecca Black rue today, rue Friday! LOL omg. She is, every time, every Friday. Erg, makes me sick.

Oh yea Hello me Potters and Mars! :) How are you? *British accent on!* Besides talking with this trashy kind of Rebecca Black rue every Friday, there's another. I miss the oldies. Yea, I do. tehee.

I love oldies songs since I was a little girl like, 5 years old. Yup! All because of my parents and Idang Family (from my mum side family). Like, none of Idang Family don't love oldies songs. All, I mean, ALL of us love oldies songs, very, very much. Truly much. Bahaha.

Sh-Boom, Teenager in Love, Lollipop, Earth Angel, Donna, Carol, omg, a lot!

Okay I should stop here 'cause I don't have any idea left so KBYE :)

THIS IS SWAG PIC ARE DEDICATED FOR YOU ALL




Labels: