Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Tragedy.
Friday, January 20, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

HELLO EVERYBODEHH!
It's holiday!
And you know what's that suppose to be mean?
MORE HOMEWORK!
fuckerruuuuuuue -.-

So yeah, I've been left/abandon my blog for awhile. My real diary too.
As for that, I wanna make a loooooooooong update today cuhs I got a loooooooooooot of stories to tell you guys. 

Yesterday was a shit day for me. 
This form 1 prefect asked to tuck-in my shirt *'cause I'm wearing pj's shirt* but in a rude way. I mean, 
watafak girl?
You could have asked me to tuck-in my shirt in a polite way. I'm your senior so please, respect me with all of your heart. You think you're a prefect and then you can rude all the way to the other students?
NO.

And yeah, you're still form 1 little girl. You're 13 and I'm 14. You could die as soon as possible if you want to.

Oh I'm such a rude senior! Muahahah!
so beat it, losers.

In fact, I just tucked-in my shirt. 
Just to make sure that people know that Imma good student.
On the way to get those forks from the Chinese canteen, I shared my feelings to Jacinta. Right beside me when that tragedy happened. We talked while we're heading to the Chinese canteen. lol.

I was like, "Aih, pindik ja ba kau budak. Saya tinggi ba. Kalau saya tandang kau, silap2 kau tebuang oh. Babi." All Jacinta can do was laughing. Hahahaha. I know I'm a funny brat and all that shit but yea, this is me. I can't stand a little kid asks me. F man, all I can I say is: 
F C U K you. Thanks biatch.

Okay enough yesterday's tragedy. Let's talk about today!

It's Friday!

Alright, it's Friday. Today at school was fun! I can't forget about this. 

The first period was History. So our class divided and made lots of group. We haven't ready yet that time. My character? Long Jaafar ba. Isn't that weird? Other than Long Jaafar, I'm one of the Chinese people too. 
Weird.

We didn't have the opportunity to wear those mustache that had print by Joy. So, we just get on with it and start acting. Me, Mc Ohlsen, Kellyn, Joy and Nella: we're in a group of 5.

"Woooooooooooi! Masuuuuuuuuuk!"

-Hahaha my line. We made it spontaneously. No remembering lines, no script, no that. Just spontaneous. 

"Berhenti berkawad. Kau, kau kasi bersih kasut saya! Oi kau perempuan! Kau petik tu bunga. Kau kira la berapa yang kau petik tu, nanti saya tanya kau tidak tau, awas ah!"

My spontaneous lines. I don't know what to say that time so, that's just it. After I said those lines, I looked at Nella and Joy and I laughed. I can't stand it. So after those lines, Joy read the story what's going to happen that I don't know. Then I went to the corner of the room and sat down. I just looked Mc and Kellyn's acting. 

A lot of people laughed at our acting, this is a good news. Glad they liked it!

Only that part I like the most. Then, it's nothing. Ert and Science, home away.

Oh yeah!
It's almost Chinese New Year!
I can't wait to celebrate it.
I can't wait for open houses, I can't wait for fun with my family and friends, I can't wait for the 'red packet' so that I can earn some $$ money! F yeah buddy.
Too bad we can't go to Kota Marudu.
There I got a looooooooooot of Chinese family. Since my late grandma is Chinese, I got Chinese blood too. 
Cool.

Another announcement!
My brothers are going back to Keningau today! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 
After weeks they're at KK, I missed them so much. They're my bodyguard actually. Whoever bully or tease me, they'll help me to beat up the person.
How great is your life to have a brother? Super duper great. No, superb awesome.

Okay, I have to go to my piano class. I have to paid my January fee and also I want to work hard and study hard for my theory exam on July or August. I hope I pass! Amen :)

Bye pepol!

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: , ,