Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Got 99 problems, Jesus handles all of it.
Monday, January 30, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

SUP YAW.
Ugh, holidays are over. School's back and I didn't went to school today.
Something was wrong with my family.

The reason why I didn't went to school today 'cause there's no one will take care of my dad and my lil' bro, roy. I woke up at 6 today. Directly to the kitchen to make breakfast for them. After for awhile, my housemate Jen went to the kitchen to help me. Yeah, the works finished quickly if she help me. At 7, mom woke up and asked me why I didn't went to school. 

"Saya kesian ba sama kau mamy. Kau rela tidak p kerja sebab tiada orang mau jaga daddy sama roy. Mamy, sakit hati saya ba sebab you're the only one who sacrifice for us. Find money for food, drink, needs. Saya yang mau menangis oh mamy." - How I answered my mom.

She said ini hal orang tua. Tidak payah mau sibuk. Kau mesti mau p school, mau belajar, mau success. Kau tidak jealous ka tei? Anak kawan2 mamy semua berjaya. Kau bila? Tei, mamy tau kau memang mau tolong mamy tapi tanggungjawab kau yang sebenar ialah study. Be a smart student. I don't want you to fail.

I went to my room, and I cried...

It's sad that your mom said like that to you. Aren't you? Huu. My heart sank. 

AND ANOTHER STORY I WANTED TO TELL..


MY HOLIDAYS WERE A TOTAL KNOCKOUT.
IT WAS SICK. DOPEST HOLIDAYS WHATSOVER. I'M SCREAMING LIKE A DOUCHE.
MAYBE I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET ABOUT THIS ONLY ONE WEEK HOLIDAY. FU YEAH.
My cousin Gwen went to Keningau and she promised her parents that she will stay here for only 3 days but she was wrong.
She stayed for 1 week and it satisfied me a lot. Wooooooooooooo! It was great with her. I can't live without her but what could I do? Dad said if he's already recover from his illness, he'll tell me to move to Tambunan and live with Gwenny. 

OH EM GEE.

I can't wait to get out from this district. This stupid fucking ass district. I hate Keningau like seriously, Keningau is kinda hell for me. I wish I can get out from here and start a new life in another district. I know you guys don't please me but the fuck? This is my choice, my dignity. Who the eff are you.

Oh that Louis's gif. I saw their video diary and I searched for the gif of it and I found it. Hahaha. Oh my gosh isn't he cute? He is right? Harry and Liam, Niall and Zayn too. Five of them are super effin HOT. I just can't get enough of them. wew.


Last Monday was my lil' bro's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday, Roy! Kakak always loves you. I guarantee that you'll be a Priest when you grow up. Dad's wishes will finally come true.

Okay I'm off, bye humans. 

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: ,