Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Broke into pieces.
Saturday, January 21, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

Sup people.
Yeah, I deactivate my facebook account. Well, both of it. 
I can't stand seeing my stupid attitude to one of my best friend.
I'm so stupid!

Yes, I am. Now I'd realized that I'm a total stupid brat, sorry for everything sister. Fuck my careless mouth. 
I'm so sad now.
I said something unusual, but not in purpose. Then my brothers heard about it. 
My heart broke into pieces.

What kind of best friend am I? Yeah I know a stupid one, right? Okay, I can't celebrate Chinese New Year if like this. Every time I remember about my stupid attitude, I cry. 
Holy shit, why Angel why? Why are so fucking stupid that you can say it out loud to your brothers? Oh fuck man!
I should die. But before I die, I wanna go to confession first. 
It's worth maybe, 'cause people don't care about me. So the good choice is maybe I'll back to God's side. People nowadays only think about themselves. Not even bother caring about their closest one, best friends, girlfriend/boyfriend. 

But it's okay, God still care about us, who didn't cared about people. We're the same :)

Now I don't need that shit-ass facebook anymore. I'm free from social website. Too much socialite there and I'm almost die of the socialites. 
Teens nowadays need to have time with their loved ones. Too much online-ing facebook will have a tense relationship with family. So, stop being so social my friend.
It's not really good. *take note*

TELL YOU ALL THE TRUTH:
I never had a fight before with her. We're always together, and forever stick each other. We're 4, so whenever one of us hate each other, me and her can't tear apart, 'cause we're sisters. She's the one who always there for me, always hear my feelings, sing together in some occasion. But now she hates me, it's a goodbye for it. No more this, no more that. No more texting with her again. I will miss that moments, I will cherish it really good.

I have a lot of friends, but only her that I really close with. She's my best friend, best sister and best cousin. I will never forget what you did to me. You're a great person, and you should know that. I'll pray that isawhoyoukiss will like you, and I know he will. Just patient, ex-best friend :) 

Straight away from that,
I have to go to confession later. At 2 something maybe.
I wanna confess my sins that I've done this month, or maybe last year. Although last year I've already confessed but, we're not a perfect human. We make mistake, unnoticed, without people see noticing, but God saw what we  did. And yes, we're not perfect like God. He's the almighty and the most perfect one. 
Also the special people, they're perfect too 'cause they don't know what they do. By that, they don't have any sins. 

They are very special, and you guys should know that.
If ya'll have teased someone who's not that normal, you are fucking idiot. 
You guys should have been threw out to hell.
Amen for that.
I wanna say to all the people who are visiting my blog, I love my little baby brother so much! Even though he's an autism kid, I don't care. I will give a middle finger and a strong word if you tease or bully him. 

EAT MY ASS, BIATCH.

No one should underestimate him. Therefore, they should face to face with me. 
You're chicken?
Glad to know that, ass.

Anyway, Beyb will teach how to drive later 'cause mom told me to -.-
Curse that.
She said I should drive to school everyday so that she can sleep more and rest more.
I know, mom's really tired but still she can wake up early everyday just to send me to school then after that she shower and do that do this then go to office.
Poor mom. 

I just can't wait when I'm older and I got a job and said this to mom and dad, "Hey mom, dad. You don't have to work for me. Now, I work for you. Thank you for all the hardworking you guys did when we're still young back then. I know it's hard but, I'll try. It's okay, you guys can stay home and watch tv all day 'cause that's what we did when we're still kids. Mom, dad, I appreciate what you guys did to us. Give us money to school, drove us here, drove us there, bought us this, bought us that. But now? Your turn mom, dad. It's worth a shot. I love you mom, dad, and I will never forget about you both kindness to us siblings. :)"

^ This will satisfy me a lot. Maybe when I say this to them in the future, I will cry a river :L
Okay, I should stop here 'cause I can't stand looking at my post. Bye and shalom peeps.

p/s: Dear ex-best friend, if you saw this, I will always love you. Remember that. Even though you wont forgive me, it's okay. I'll just accept the fact.

God bless, xo,Angel(;


Labels: ,