Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






The choices are 'BLOCKING' me.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

AH HELLO MATE!
Good day.
I went to school this morning. I guess everything's normal. Hmm.

I found out who really my best friends are. A lesson for me: 
but still i love you guys. never ever will forget ya'll, even though you guys really hate me.

Well, this world got a lot of people, right? So, it doesn't mean that you'll be forever alone. 
You can make a new friend, duh.
And you guys should know that God is your forever best friend. He will never leave you alone, never hate you, never lie to you, never stabbed your back, never this and that. He's loyal to you, forever will be. Don't think that you've lost your best friend, and no one wants to be your friend.
NO.
You still have a lot of other friends, family and most important, GOD.
So don't feel sad and broken heart. Be yourself, do your own 'swagger' style.


I wanna tell you guys, I almost move to SM Keningau II 'cause I can't stand that my x-best friend hate me so much. But mom said to me, "Angel, kau p saja d school. Kau minta protection dari Tuhan, dia akan tolong kau tu. He will always hear your prayer, and everyone too. P saja ah, ingat tu doa yang mamy suruh kau baca selalu 'Yesus dalam aku dan aku dalam dia, maka aku akan selamat. Amen.' Okay?" 


I cried, but I hide my tears. ^ Conversation early 5:50 in the morning. After that I go to toilet and do what usually I do.


And yes, God heard my prayer. 
Only 12 words and it's already 2 times powerful than your normal prayer. Not saying that your normal prayer doesn't powerful, it is and this is 2 times more powerful. 12 words, that is STRONG.


Okay, enough talking about this. I feel annoyed. 


Oh yeah, about that title. My seniors Sayrah and Clara asked me to join the English Debate with them and I haven't give them my answer yet.
I don't know how to debate. Ugh.
The other one is, my friend Sycelle, Sayrah's lil sis, asked me to join Choral Speaking and I've already wrote my name. 
I love Choral Speaking like, wsdfghuiokjnbcdasdfghjkl! :D

But I should try something new, something extraordinary, something I haven't tried before like 'Debate'. 
Mom encourage me to join Debate than Choral Speaking 'cause I've joined it since year 4 and I already had an experience.
"How bout Debate? Debate is a bit challenging. But it's fun though." 
Mom said like that to me.
And dad too.




[I'm in second row, the one who's looking at the left side from your front.]


Found this in Google. This time I'm a year four girl.
Still round and chubby little fat girl.
This time we're not competing with other school. We've been invited by the District Library to make a presentation. It was a moment of a life time. 


Next year a.k.a 2009, I joined the Spelling Bee competition.
HAHAHAHAHA funny moments.
I still remember I got 3rd place that time. I got fun moments with Ornella, Darren and Matthew.
and it will never happen again.
1st place was Julian from St. Francis Xavier, 2nd was Ornella and 3rd was me. Oh yeah. Imma good speller. Lol. Not so good, okay?


Choral Speaking and Spelling Bee checked. Debate? Nope. Other than that, Public Speaking, Drama and lots. I got no idea what am I thinking now. Gosh, maybe I'm going to pick Debate. I wanna try it. Yeah, I do man.
It's too bad if you wont try something new, something really challenging. 


*Minutes after, thinking for an answer.*


My answer is DEBATE! 
To who is joining debate, we'll meet! trololololol.


Okay, I'm going to do homework. Have to finish my maths exercise, complete my science note and I have to memorize words 'cause it's spelling time! 
lol.
And we have to make a presentation in front of the class. The title is "My ambition."
I have a lots of ambition.
I wanna be an English teacher, pianist, singer and a stewardess. 4 choices. Oh my crackers, it's hard to pick 'cause I want to be all of it. Woots.


1)English Teacher
The reason why I want to be an English teacher, it's because I love English subject. Other than that, I love to teach other people too, mostly kid. I want to be an educated teacher, who loves her student. Loyal, active, creative, kind and funny teacher. I want my future students to love me. Awe, that's going to be sweet.


2)Pianist
My dream since I started taking piano lesson. 05/01/2007 was the date I first entered the house of music. I can feel the aura of music that was played by my ex senior. Now, he's working at Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, London, United Kingdom. He's an artist, he's a performer, he traveled around the world and he's my idol. I wanted to be like him. He's the greatest senior ever. *Salute*


3)Singer
The biggest and the earliest dream I ever dreamed. I wanted to be a singer and I started to sing when I was 1 year old, well, my dad said. I sing in the morning, afternoon, evening and even before bed time. Haha. Can't believe that but I have to believe it. Mom said I love to sing 'Twinkle twinkle little star'. Everyday I sing that song. At the age of 6, I started to sing in some occasion. I never joined any singing competition before. So I continue as I'm growing up and I finally wrote a song. It's called "Fly high butterfly". I know it's kinda weird but I try to upload it later. Yeah, if I have a chance to meet One Direction one day, I'll promise myself I will marry one of them. *Epic, disaster.* I hope my wishes came true. Amen.


4)Stewardess
Hah! Since I watched Awan Dania, the ambition of wanted to be a stewardess was on my list. I want to travel around the world, see the beautiful view in other country. It feels like heaven when you appreciate the beauty. Oh this world is amazing. I wanted to be like my cousin, Natalie 'cause she's a stewardess too. But she's on MAS wings. She only travel to West and East Malaysia. I want to travel all over the world. 


But the most I want to be is a Singer and I wish I can be someday. Amen.


Okay off! It's 10:20 pm and I haven't started doing my homework yet. Oh gosh, I'm dead. 
I could have die. 
Tomorrow got Co-cum. I'm going to be late. Darn.


Night night peeps! :)


God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: , , ,