Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






新年快乐! Happy Chinese New Year.
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | ? 0 Comments

SUP HOMMIES?
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you who's celebrating it. especially me. 
Haha.
I miss my family at Kota Marudu. I wish next year we could go there and celebrate with them. Amen.

Just now I went to my aunt's house. I'm so full with my uncle's cooking. He was like, the greatest chef ever! I'm fulled with his delicious Chinese food. On the table were fulled with pork.
Pork is the most awesome food ever. You'll feel sorry if you didn't eat it.
Not to tell ya'll to eat it, sorry if you guys 'tersinggung'. 
My stupid mouth had start.

Okay, continue.

My aunt went to her friend's house. Yeah she can't be with us just now. Only uncle, Hengky and Ming2. 
I've waited those '红包' to me but, I was wrong.
Then after we went home, she called my mom.
"Besok kamu p rumah lagi la. Suruh tu budak2 p lagi, terus saya kasi angpau sama dorang."
F yeah man. Money, come at me bruh.

Oh yeah forgot to tell about my driving lesson.
I drove today. From JPJ to Warung Alan only 'cause I'm scared. Then I parked at Warung Alan and this 4 guys laughed at me.
I was mad, and I would like to chop off their heads off. 4 fuckers laughing like a hyena.
"Like you passed it all when you first drove a car and and suddenly you would drive your car like a boss. Fuck you whores. All of you are ego and shit-ass fart people. Whores, slut, egos, suck eggs. Kalau boleh saya mau hambat kamu guna baseball bat ba satu². Ish, nasib hari minggu, hari suci. Kalau tidak, saya sudah keluar p pukul kamu."

I'm not just saying, I will do this 'cause I'm mad.
Who wouldn't be mad? Ugh.
Like you're a pro enough. Okay, just wait one day. I'll be driving like a boss, or a pro would be sarcastic. 
hehehehe. *Ego laugh*
Okay I'm the one who is ego now.

Alright, I'm off. Wanna watch this movie called 'The Transporter' on Astro Ria.


Happy Birthday, Mommy! I love you for all of my entire heart. I will always love you.

新年快乐! 保护安全哦. 恭喜恭喜! 

God Bless, xo,Angel(;

Labels: