Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






I know what God tell me to do.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey, I'm back and gone from suffer :)

12:00 am. It's Saturday morning and hell yeah, I haven't sleep. Rad cool. Still on with my bro, ding, and his girl, frecy. Both of them are doing somethin' while I'm just sittin' here in front of the laptop writin' somethin' on mah' blog, and it's right now. 

Before I continue my funny parts, I got somethin' important to say. To all of us, and by that we must always remember it. We have to think freely, and maturely with this topic that I wanted to say. The topic is "Have you done what God tell you to do?" Some of it you guys haven't do yet. I know, me too. We all humans do. There's a lot of time to do and we better do it faster. God knows everything, none of human knows all about the future. Unless you're a side-kick-psychologist-thingy? 

Okay, now for Funny parts! Today, I saw my friends posted somethin' on her wall. It's a video, an ass-bag funny video. LOL. It's called "Dick Figure". By hearing the title, you'll easily know that the video is funny. Freakin' ass-bag funny. Grawl xD

Go watch it and make your kidney explode like you're riding a roller coaster. 

KBYETHANKS! :D

Free hugs for everyone. God bless.

Labels: