Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Troll from Hell.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Greetings.

I'm not really in a great mood now. Seriously, someone pissed me off. Like, really, who checked hacked my facebook account? I'm pissed off man. No one knows my new password 'cause I already changed it last night. Wow man, this is UNBELIEVABLE. You're the greatest hacker ever!

Good to know that, punk.

Only a twerp wants to hack my account. Well, now you are officially a twerp. I was thinking, maybe someone who hates me copy my email from my facebook info or ask someone else, then he/she hacked my facebook account without people noticing. Damn man!

Just now I log in and I saw something very unusual.
Very.
It says that my account have been locked for temporarily because someone had just log in to my account or may called it a 'hacker' had just log in to my account. I was like:


You're fuckin' annoying k? Stop messin' around with my facebook account. Thank God that I made through the test. Well, something like that. A test to make sure that you're the real owner of the facebook account. Okay, curse you man, or woman. You suck eggs. Real suck. Oh yeah, I ate deviled eggs just now.

And I would puke all of those eggs in front of you and force you to eat it.

I know it's gross but, who cares? You hacked, you egg. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get it? Did you get it? You hacked, you egg? HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gummy bears I don't know what I'm yappin' right now. Psst, lunatic overload after eating those deviled eggs :) tehee.

12 days until Christmas Day! Aweeeeee, I'm dreaming of a White ChristmasCan't wait for Christmas Day! Oh yeah, next Tuesday I'm going to Tambunan, well, only me. Pity me. Hahaha. I'll use mini bus, independent is a must! I'm 13 now, I have to be independent. If I don't start now, how am I going to be independent in an adult age? I don't wanna depend to my parents until I'm old. 

So please, mommy and daddy, I'll take care of myself. I promise, I will. 


Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (Chestnut Roasting)

This song lighten up my Christmas spirit. It's really calming and fun to hear it. Well, oldies but the goodies! Oh the old times, I wish I lived in the 50's. But sadly I don't. Still I'm proud I was born in the 90's. The last one remain. Hahaha, miss the old time. 

Okay, I'm off. See you whenever! Goodbye.

xo,Angel(;

Labels: