Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Movies before Christmas.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hello and good afternoon mates.

It's 4:22pm and I'm watching "Will you Merry me?" on Diva. Sure, it lighten up my joyful and excited-ness for incoming Christmas. Oh gosh, please come early Christmas and please come late dear school! I want to enjoy my Christmas Day in a very special way with my family back in Tambunan.

Jesus, you're upcoming birthday is getting near. We will always love and pray for you :)

Nothing happen too much today. Still the same and yeah, it's raining again. Gloomy day for Keningau. Hmm. Oh yeah, Nella went to the Philippines today. Awe, gonna miss her so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! She left at 1:40pm just now. Darn, gonna miss her very very and very much. Lala, don't forget our souvenir! *me, naye, flo² and sinta.* Hahaha. Jyeahh right, it's the Philippines! Siapalah tida mau souvenir? lol.

I'm hearing Glee's Christmas songs. I'm cherishing it by hearing those songs. We're gonna start decorating the Christmas tree tomorrow, 1st of December. Oh yeah. Camwhoring is a must! Capture that capture this, snap that snap this. 
I just can't wait for it.

It stopped raining. Please God don't rain tomorrow and Friday. Pwitty pweaseeeeeeee?;3 I'll pray for it, amen!♥ Now I'm watching Korean drama entitled "Cinderella's Sister". And now I'm hungry. My tummy starts rumbling and screaming inside. lol shut up tummy, I'll feed you later. 

Aights gtg. Lipat kain duluu! Hoho ;)

Labels: , ,