Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Hell alike.
Sunday, December 4, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

It's 8:26pm. *Sigh* Okay, I'm super bored to the max today. Awmaigawsh I don't even know what to do. Beyb, Richard and Nayang went to mall just now and I'm at home, sitting while watching tele like shit, eat that eat this then sleep. My fatness will increase, NOT! -.-

Dad, just please leave me with them. I can't stand everyday at home, nothing to do other then doing chores. So I do it all, everyday man! Can't you just sympathize me for awhile? I wanna go out okay? I miss going out. Oh yeah, this Thursday is Nadine's birthday party so if you don't let me go, I will not going to Tambunan.

For real, dad, for real.

And also on Saturday for our day outs.

I just can't have freedom for this 1 and a half month holiday. Okay, I hate sayin' this but school is comin' and I'm like when can I partying or hangout with my besties in this short but long term holiday? Oh daddy trust me, I can protect myself already aights? I know I know I'm the only girl and I'm your girl but yea can I just go out for a second? Pfft yea I'm not going somewhere creepy and dark that are full of pilaks. Euw, seriously daddy don't let me be your baby girl, let me be your big girl.

Well, Nayang is going back to KK tonight. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm crying inside. It's damn shit early man, I still wanna hangout with you. Okay she's kinda shy like that but if you know her that close, she's a joker, funny girl and and awesome chick. Hahaha seriously aye?

It's like they're not going back tonight. Yessssssss!

Okay wait up, this guy, oh gosh, oh my gosh he is superbly cute. He looks like Kim Hyun Joong. 
*Screaming like hell inside*
Am serious aye? Lemme give him initials name, CDM. Clear enough? hahaha yeah.

I post this on my profile. I didn't knew that many people liked it and it makes me tired. lol. I did it and CDM liked it, I posted on his wall and he did the same to me. Guess what? This:

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee;3♥

I'm happy he posted like that. Omg he is superbly cute. If you know who's CDM is, tell him he looks like Kim Hyun Joong. Really, he is. Gawd ;O

Enough that. Haha. Just now we watched video of the real Bloody Mary game. We're like: whuuuuuuuuut? is this fuckin' real? Oh it's like a joke. But then we read about the fact of Bloody Mary on wiki. Shit, it's hella creepy. Go search and read it. Goosebumps k? ;D

Ninja out!

Labels: , ,