Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Goodnight little angels :)
Monday, December 12, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Shalom once again brothers and sisters in Christ.

It's 1.29 in the morning. Uh about that tittle huh? Well it's nothing. Just something I like to say to every kids I know when they are asleep. It sounded really cute right? I know. Love saying those 3 words, Goodnight little angels. It's like, God blessed them and the angels from heaven come and protect them.

It's a wonderful thing right?

Okay. I'm listenin' to Jason Derulo's song 'Don't wanna go Home' now at Hitz. I'm super bored so, music it is. Music cure my boredom. Yea really. Oh yea, I miss CDM :( I saw something hurtful at his profile just now. Someone posted "♥ for you.." at his wall. Gee why am I jealous about this? I'm not his girl. Duh, fail angel fail. 

He is just, TOO CUTE! Kim Hyun Joong okay? He is. Jenguk jenguk la gambar Kim Hyun Joong, gitu la muka dia. Omg like seriously, CDM! Tegur tegur la bah. Satu kali ja tau kau tegur saya. Pasal fb sa cari pasal then tiada lagi kau layan saya. Noooooooo. Why? Ergh :/

This is one of my fav picture of him:

Handsome right? He is! Compare to Kim Hyun Joong, you'll find the answer. He is studying at Gunsanad 1. A form 3 student. Psst, am a stalker. A great stalker. Ha, I am awesome! lol ;D Okay CDM you're cute. Cuteness overload, omoooooo~ -.-

Okay, if you are one of his friend, please don't tell him about this. If I know that you have told him, I'll unfollow you. Nah seriously I'm joking I'm not gonna unfollow you guys. It was just a joke. tehee;3 But please no aye? Pretty please, a big NO. *sigh* If only he know that I like him and he likes me too. Er haters, you mad? Keep on mad 'cause I don't even care what you think, troll. You're just jealous aren't you? Hmm, good to know.

Recently, I've been listening to 1D's song 'One Thing'. Wow it is awesome. More awesome is the acoustic version. Click here to listen the original version and the here for the acoustic version. Enjoy hearing it peeps! Both version sounded really awesome. I guarantee :)

Okay it's almost 2. I'm off! Night bloggerians.

xo,Angel(;

Labels: ,