Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






4 months, 138 days, 3333 hours, 199975 minutes and 11998482 seconds left.
Sunday, August 7, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Hey! I'm back with hyperactive mood. Yea cool (:

Oh the title? Hm about that, I searched for 2011 Christmas countdown so there it was, 4 months, 138 days, 3333 hours, 199975 minutes and 11998482 seconds left. Wow still have to wait for a looooooooong time. *Sigh* 

Er, I don't know what's wrong with me actually. Suddenly I got the Christmas spirit but it's still early, Hari Raya haven't celebrate yet Christmas Day. Haha, seriously am a weirdo. WE-IR-DO. So true. What kind of person in a spirit mood to wait until Christmas Day? I know! A weirdo, like meh'. HAH! 

Haha! Oh yeaaaaaaaaaah! This picture above: FTW man, FTW. Actually, all I want for Christmas is you too, and a new Ipod, a ticket to WWHOP, Rupert Grint, The Tales of Beedle The Bard, Chocolate, The Phelps Twins, a camera, lots of Money $$, Beauty and The Beast on DVD, A Mansion with a swimming pool, fifteen puppies and a Rocket Ship! Win forever. 

Kay, gotta iron mah' uniform. Tomorrow is Monday, again -,-" Ugh. 

Night(:

Labels: