Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Childhood memories.
Sunday, August 7, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Good afternoon my fellow bloggerians, and Hello there! *British accent on*

Hot day aye? Hm, yep. Very. But, it's like Mr.Sun didn't appeared already. I wonder where he is. Taking a shower? Maybe. Haha. Nonsense talking. Yeah I met Joel at church just now, he said to me, "Hey fatty :D" I was like: Go die youu! Hahah.

Oh yeah, I missed my childhood memories! SERIOUSLY DUDE. I do missed those wonderful time of my life especially when it's Christmas time at kampung! xD Superbly Fun! Aw! I missed it so much-muchie! Hey Mr.Sun is back! *tuuuuuuuut* Out of topic! LOOOOOOL. Continue! Okay. Hm, I love it when my parents and us siblings still lived in Tambunan 9 years ago and after that we moved to Keningau. So sad. I remember when I joined my aunt to go to the paddy field (us Idang family's paddy field). I helped her to beat the paddy and dry the paddy in the sun. Aw good times.

Oh oh and and that time I remember aunt and I went to our relatives pond fish that is full of mud. HOLY COCONUT HEAD I felt icky a bit but seriously, it was fun actually. Gahaha! Oh yeah. So we're in the pond and I felt wow. Suddenly a fish suck my toe nail, I screamed like fvck. My relatives and aunt laughed at me. *I'm not shy at all 'cause I'm still a kid. Kid's just wanna have fun right?* Later on, another fish slapped my face with his vicious tail. I was shocked and I don't want to in inside the pond anymore. 


*Sigh* See that picture of a man up there? That's what I want now. I miss those colourful days back then. I always with my cousins went to the river. We bathe, play, even picnic! Ah, those sweet times. But it's already past. Turns out to be just memories.

I missed my family. Just like I posted yesterday, I hope this December we'll back! Amen, Hallelujah! (:

Bye peeps!

Labels: , ,