Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






I miss my hometown ;(
Saturday, August 6, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

It's been 1 year and 8 months, haven't back to kampung yet. Uh, miss Tambunan sooooooooooooooo much! Tanaki, Tambunan, wait for meeeeeeeeeeeee! I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :((


Huhh! Dad's getting well now but I don't know why he don't want to go back to Tambunan. Uh, but mom said this year we confirmed back to Tambunan! Wohoooooooooooooooo. LIKE A BOSS :D


Gonna packin' up mah' things and zoom-zoom to Tanaki, Tambunan! HAHA. 


lagi pun lama lagi beii. bulan 12 juga plng kampung. ngehehe. tlmpau excited smpai mau pack awal2. mulau. mau limpas hari raya dulu baru Christmas mahh. haha. aww, sa rindu kampung! 


So so miss miss kampung! I'm bored like hell in Keningau. No specialty. Boohoo. It's wickedy hot and lots of PTI. At Tambunan? Huh! kau cari la smpai lubang tandas, teda tu pilak di sana. ada orang hitam tapi tu orang dusun. kamaa kamu. hahaha, ada beberapa jaa tapi jarang kau nmpk. TAK PERCAYA? p la sndri d tambunan. xD


I miss those days when all of us cousins had a Balloon War! Haha. It was fun though. I hope my family are really going back to kampung. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ We barbecued chicken wings, pigs, even meerkat. We fired up firework, jump to a river, went to paddy fields to help our aunt Idah, walk on feet from Tanaki to Nambayan to buy junks *sanggup*. 


Ahhh, what a life. I hope and I pray, this year we're gonna back to Tambunan and have a blast Christmas and New Year 2012! Amen! :D

Labels: ,