Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






God is Love♥
Sunday, December 18, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Shalom khavehrot. Ma shelomkha?

It means how are you. Yeah, how are ya'll doing? 

Forgot to say, Happy blessed Sunday to everyone who's visiting my blog. Yea, I went to confession yesterday at church. Oh finally, my sins have gone from my body. I'm so happy that I've finally become a holy person. I'm so excited. I love being a holy person, never curse, never do bad things, never underestimate a person and a lot more.

Now I want to change, to change in a good way. I wanna be more close to God. I wanna proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to people that haven't know about him more deeply. I wanna join the church choir to sing for him and when I'm 15, I wanna join the Christmas caroler to sing for him and also proclaim the good news of him: The reborn of Jesus Christ.

I wanna upload my singing video on youtube. I hope if you guys saw this post and ya'll support me. I need you guys to support me for my singing career. I don't need fame, if I can't be a singer, I can be a singer for my God. I love him more than everything. He's important for me more than everyone else. Well, my family, friends are also important for me. But, God first. I love my Lord, Jesus Christ.

*His birthday is coming up! Happy Christmas or should I say, Happy Birthday dear Lord, Jesus :) We love you so much. *

7 days left till Christmas Day! Yeaaaaaaaaaay can't wait for it! 
We're going back to Tambunan on 23. Gonna pack a lot of clothes 'cause we're staying there until New year. We'll back on 2nd of January, hmm, maybe, 'cause 4th of January is school day. 
WHYYYYYYYYYY?! IT'S TOO EARLY MAN.

I don't want this holiday end. Okay guys, wake me up when January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November end. Yea I'll wake up on December, another Christmas month! Wohooooo.

Okay, if i'll do like that, people will think that i'm dead. lol -.-

Hmm, hayiti rotse levaker beyisrael beatid. Amen. *I'd like to visit Israel one day.* Well, if I got a lot of money and it doesn't ban me, a Malaysian, to go there. Amen amen! Wooooo seriously I wanna go there very much. Or Rome. Rome is also a place to be. I wanna go Vatican, Rome. Yes, I would like to meet Pope Benedict XVI, our Catholic leader. Awe, really wanna meet him and I'll hug him for sure!


This, this beautiful lady, is a great singer and awesome pianist. I love her voice, the way she sings. I get goosebumps every time I listen to her covers. It's really, angelic and peace to listen it. Just like in Heaven, you're singing with God, and the people there. Awe, I wanna meet God. I do.

Her name is Marina Darmawan if I'm not mistaken. 

Okay that's it. I'll stop here. Shalom :)

God bless you all. 

Labels: