Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Almost destroy.
Saturday, December 17, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Good morning and shalom khavehrot. *I'm learning Hebrew, that's why.*

Well, let's chat. Um, later in afternoon, going to confession with the brothers and Florytiuuut c pindik! Awe. Seriously I miss her effin' much! Gee can't wait to meet her tomorrow! Argh! Flory I love you and I miss you moreeeeeee! If you saw this, please, you know me right? A hyperactive ladey? Hahaha ;D

The craps are starting again. 

Okay. Now, I wanna be a good girl. Gonna confess my sins and thank God that he forgive me, as always he is. You're the only one who understands me the most. You know how I live with my miserable life now. It's terrible and you're the only one who knows how I feel. When I'm happy, you're here with me. Sad, angry or whatever, you're the one who is beside me, always. I love you God. I promise, my family will make you happy for your incoming birthday. Amen :)

Hmm, about that title? Almost destroy. Yes, it is.

You know what's 'almost destroy'? Our family! Dad almost move out from this house and go to Tawau with his family. We're crying like heck hell man. We're terribly sad about it. Dad said, "My kids doesn't need me anymore. They don't want me here to live with them anymore. It's okay, they are already grown up. I'll just move to Tawau and stay with my family." 

And I was like: Dad, who said we don't need you anymore? You're so important to us, especially mom. She loves you very much 'cause you're her husband. Who wouldn't be sad if her husband leaves her? Well, that's called a BITCH-FREAK!

Dad, we love you, we love you so much. One thing I didn't satisfied with my dad is, he's a partial man. He treats his family nicely and don't let them do works. But if from my mom's family, he's partial attitude will come out. He'll tell them to work, to do that to do this. Aren't that is so annoying? Dear cousins from mom's side, I've been there, everyday man, everyday. But patient is the first thing you have to do 'cause my dad is not a normal person. He's a sick person. He can walk but not that normal, he can talk but not that clearly. 

So if you hate my dad, get a shotgun and shot yourself at the neck side. You'll be peace then. If you love my dad, be patient if he tell you to do something. Well, just 'if'. Itu pun kalau kamu jumpa daddy saya lah. Tidak semestinya kamu jumpa dia. Ada juga sesetengah kamu tidak berapa kenal saya kan? So this reminder are for my friends, relatives and people that I know/close to me. Yes, patient it is! ;)

Confession tomorrow. I'm a wannabe good girl, and tomorrow I'll be! God, forgive my sins as we forgive each other. Amen. 

Oh yeah, Nella and the MIC dancers are performing at K-Mall tomorrow. So, who's not going there to watch her? An asshole. Hahaa duh. I wanna go! But I'm not sure. Well, maybe I'm going to be an asshole for someways. lol Babun punya angel. -.- I hope I can go. Amen amen.


Omg omg watch this! Ryan and Dtrix - Christmas Swag.

So, do you have the Christmas Swag in you? Hmm? 

I watched that video for a million time since Wednesday until today. Screw myself. I got nothing to do so, yeah, nigahiga is an ADDICTION babeh. Can't take it. If you're really obsessed with nigahiga, you'll never stop watching Ryan's videos, like, I'm telling the truth here! 


Oh oh oh! Forgot to tell ya'll. Yesterday the Sfx church carolers went to our house! Awmaigawd, the way they sang! It's like, I felt like, I'm in heaven. Woaaaaaaaaaaah, it was really great. Goosebumps overload! They got that, amazing angelic voice. *sigh* I want more.

Okay this house is turning into a Pub -.- It's loud with pub musics. And more worst is I'm getting hang to it. I meant the songs k? Also started to sing that lol pub song. Wow that bass hurt my chest. 

We will stop here. My mom suddenly woke up and found out I haven't sleep yet but luckily she didn't scold at me. Oh yeah.

Mornights everybody! 

xo,Angel(;


Labels: , ,