Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Sympathy for you gone from my dictionary.
Thursday, December 15, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Good afternoon peeps. Happy 1:02pm too. 

Okay my craps started again. 

In this very hot afternoon, I, myself, Hartzlin Vanzvanessa Julean Edryse, confessed that, the SYMPATHY word for him had gone from my dictionary. More sarcastic, gone from my life. Like seriously, you can move now. No one will care if you go there, including me, the most. I know. The town here is a newbie, aren't it right? Keningau doesn't have a lot of malls like there. And the girls here are ugly for you right? So yeah, you may move out your butt from this town.

Oh God, there is too much temptation for the incoming Christmas Day. Well, all I can do is pray to God. 

Now texting with cousin Gwenny. I mean just now, at 12 in the morning. She got problem, about her boyfriend. Hahaha ;D Awe. Never thought that my cousin is a sweet person. Um, we texted until 4:02am. Aren't we're awesome? Until 4 in the morning aye. Jyeah man, we rule \m/ 

Fyi people, I just woke up. Are you surprised? No you don't right? Psst. Good that my mom doesn't know I've just woke up. If she knew, I'll be a dead meat by now. She'll scold me non-stop! Luckily dad's a sport, he doesn't care as long as I wake up, he's okay. Yeah love you daddy :)

But yeah I also love you mommy

I'm hungry. So hungry that I could eat a horse. lol? Did I just said one of the idioms? Cool. Haha. Anyway I'm talking through my brain to typing. So yeah I'm talking right now. It's crazy right? I know! Wow, I'm new with this talking through brain to typing thingy. zzz you ass -.-

*Bird chirping sound*

Awe, this is life. But it's freakin' hot. Spoiled. Really.
Wait, how many days left until Christmas Day? 10 days. Okay. 
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Can't wait man. But before that, I have to go to confession. Oh Lord I haven't confess my sins yet. If I can't go, please God, forgive our sins as we forgive each other. Amen :) 

Next Tuesday I'm going to Tambunan. I'm stayin' at Gwenny's house first, wanna get wild with her. Hahaha. Funny aye? Yes we are. Serious shit I really miss her. Can't wait for this year Christmas! Hmm, I hope this year Christmas is the greatest than the other year. Wuuuuuuuuuuu~ Tambunan here I come! lmfao angel. 

They're watching the food channel. Daaaaaaaaaaaaddy! Stop torturing me. I'm hungry k? Okay come, we'll having a lunch right now.

Bye peeps :)

Labels: ,