Ola bloggerians! Welcome and do follow me, don't forget that :) Follow | Dashboard
Life goes on and on

Ola

She said:
Hello and welcome!
Sup mateys!
Welcome to my feminine kinda girlish blog, huh.
Join and read about my life.
I guarantee you'll gain nothing, dude, dudettes.
Yes, no COPYKITTY, SKANKS and SPAMS.
You got me? Good.
Hope you wont get bored. Adios!
Online


The blog's owner


Again, no COPYING, SKANKS and SPAMS. Gracias!

Credits

Edit by :林羽兒
Basecode :
Images :






Right at the face.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 | ? 0 Comments

Sup peeps!

It's raining, and it stopped. weeeeeeew~ 

Christmas is getting near and my 2nd bro, ding's birthday is tomorrow! 30/11/11 Yeah, probably this will gonna be a blast off! But his birthday will be celebrating on Friday. Have to wait for my older brother boy back from KK. He got exam this Thursday and Friday. 

It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday~

Rebecca Black rue Friday. lol.

Oh that tittle? Psst, like you don't know who. Him okay, FY. Missed call me 9 times and text me 1 time and I don't give a fuck. After that, I saw he posted something on his profile, maybe it's for me or someone else but still I don't give a fuck. 


Dude, lemme tell you. It's okay to love someone but seriously, only one okay? Be friends? Okay but don't said the "I love you" to all the girls and make them fall in love with you. So by doing that will make you more famous on every girl in the planet? Oh gosh I don't think so.

Enough saying. I hate talked about him all and all and all and all over again. *Sigh. Hmm, so what's going up? Um, nothing. Just on my facebook, blogger, twitter, listenin' to Fa La La - Justin Bieber ft. Boys II Men & Santa Clause is Coming to Town - Justin Bieber. 


Take note, that "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" is just a song, okay? Not that I will believe that he is really coming to town. Screw that mythical non-logical person.


I wanna move like jagger, I got the moves like jagger. I got the mooooooooooooooooves like jagger.


Sorry, I'm bored. Hahaha.


And right now? We're gonna play the CARDS! Okay not involving me, only them. I'm not very good at it. The game name is chutaiti. My mind will be blank if I play that game. It's been years I didn't play, then I forgot about it. I only remember 21, pancing ikan, 123 and curi ayam. Hahaha. Supa fany xD


I got nothin' to do so I'm watching Mr. Bean. Omg. Funny man, wicked ass. lmfao. And now I'm watching Man v.s Food. Adam is a chew-machine. 
Real chew-machine.
Man, that big pancakes? 5 inches? I will not finish it 'cause I'm full. Well if I'm hungry it's another story, duh. 


Aights! Off. I wanna enjoy watching this Man v.s Food. Woooooooooh~


Ninja out!

Labels: ,